I assume there aren't, but that is not a setup I'd put up for an intranet
to publish an app used by 50 users.
Apache on unix is somewhat "fatty" , on windows it gets really soon to
"unbereable". Config directives are a sysadmin thing (I'm not against it,
it just doesn't feel natural). That being said, we're all happy with apache
because it's battle tested and sooner or later someone had to wrestle with
it, and became a familiar "tool in our belt".
But, the burden of maintenance started to be too heavy, and that's why I
switched some time ago from apache to nginx (ease of maintenance + lighter
on resources) and adopted uwsgi as soon as it got out (with more and more
features added at every release).

Now that uwsgi is getting "stronger" on being directly on the "public face"
of things (i.e. has a own http mode, it eventually serves static files, has
HTTPS, etc etc etc), I'd go for uwsgi on Windows all the times, and on Unix
I'll keep putting it "behind" nginx just when the traffic hits "sky-rocket
limits". Of course, it's just a matter or personal preference.