Can you please explain this sentence "Web2py doesn't throw a ticket, rather
the mysql error shows up directly on the browser"? Where do you see this
error? What steps caused it? Can you post a screenshot?

You have a field called "date". That should not be allowed. Are you sure it
worked before?

Massimo