from applications.Folders1.modules.myfolder1.main import mainfrom
applications.Folders1.modules.myfolder1.list1 import GAMES0
code.....if id == name3:
            result = location
            return result
else:
     while True:
           class Filters(object):
                def Filter_cause(self):
                    for item in name3.split():
                        b = False
                        for c in FILTERTYPE:
                            b = b | (item.find(c) != -1)
                        if b:
                            for (func) in GAMES0:
                                func()
            o = Filters()
            for stuff in dir(o):
                if 'Filter' in stuff:
                    getattr(o, stuff)()

            result = Filters()
            return result

GAMES0 contains several python modules being imported. My loop works well
up to the return location, section but on looping over the 'def class
Filters', I get this message:

<applications.Folders1.modules.myfolder1.main.Filters object at 0x06D689F0>

How can I make it to print out my message from any of the modules