When I work with the same module on python shell, its perfectly printing
out. I dont know why it does not print on web2py. Basically I imported it
without editing from python shell. Anyway since am new to web2py and
python, you could help out
On Tuesday, June 3, 2014, Derek <sp1d...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, but it looks like it's doing what you are asking of it. Perhaps
you should comment your code to make sure it's doing what you are thinking
it's doing.
> you are instantiating a new filters class, giving it the name 'o', then
you get a list of the contents of that class, run them if possible, and
then you are instantiating a new filters class, naming it 'result', kinda
like 'o' was.... and then you are returning it. Why? What's the point of
doing all that if 'o' is never going to be used? you might as well take
that out since you are just returning a new class instance anyway.

> On Tuesday, June 3, 2014 2:50:48 AM UTC-7, Maurice Waka wrote:
>>
>> from applications.Folders1.modules.myfolder1.main import main
>> from applications.Folders1.modules.myfolder1.list1 import GAMES0
>> code.....
>> if id == name3:
>> result = location
>> return result
>>
>> else:
>> while True:
>> class Filters(object):
>> def Filter_cause(self):
>> for item in name3.split():
>> b = False
>> for c in FILTERTYPE:
>> b = b | (item.find(c) != -1)
>> if b:
>> for (func) in GAMES0:
>> func()
>> o = Filters()
>> for stuff in dir(o):
>> if 'Filter' in stuff:
>> getattr(o, stuff)()
>>
>> result = Filters()
>> return result
>>
>> GAMES0 contains several python modules being imported. My loop works
well up to the return location, section but on looping over the 'def class
Filters', I get this message:

>> <applications.Folders1.modules.myfolder1.main.Filters object at
0x06D689F0>

>> How can I make it to print out my message from any of the modules
>
> --
> Resources:
> - http://web2py.com
> ---