On Monday, February 23, 2015 at 6:58:52 PM UTC-5, Tom Campbell wrote:

> Creating my own layout.html based on the AdminLTE theme
> <https://github.com/almasaeed2010/AdminLTE>. It works, but errors are not
> being displayed. For example, I have a  notnull*=*True validation rule in
> the 'description' field of the model model but if a description isn't
> displayed, not error appears. What markup am I omitting to ensure those
> errors get shown?

Hello
 An easy way is to grab the existing layout.html file that comes with web2py
and change what is between the <body> tags.

example:

    {{include}}

  <script src="{{=URL('static','js/bootstrap.min.js')}}"></script>
  <script src="{{=URL('static','js/web2py_bootstrap.js')}}"></script>

Use this as a starting point, leaving the rest of the file intact and see
if that meets your expectations. From there add or delete lines accordingly.