whoops. Then I need to rephrase (although the point remains the same)...
response.flash is missing, everything referenced as "bootstrap" in static
needs to be altered accordingly to static assets for AdminLTE,
response.menu would need some tuning but yes...........basically the mantra
is "start small and see what's missing".......that is the point of @Tom,
who apparently is missing the error div ^_^