That is tooo archaic...

I can have proposals in my email but a CRM is best suited right ?

>From a noobie point of view, using a dedicated app he could easily see hot
topics that he didn't new existed. and this is a big advantage for me.
We can see the big picture ahead.
i´m not limited to my limited knowledge because i can only find what i´m
looking for using only emails.
There will be a lot of good info that i will never see.

> I like receive all email from the list in a dedicated mail box (gmail), I
> can then easily search in the question and answer...
>
> :)
>
> Richard
>
> On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 9:12 AM, JorgeH <jorgeh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have been using this forum for years, and NEVER EVER have used email.
>>
>> I visit the web forum:
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/web2py
>>
>> And in the settings I chosed not to get emails:
>>

>> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-c7RcSln149E/VcILhHfyqLI/AAAAAAAAAKA/El54kEVVwdo/s1600/groups1.png>
>>

>> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-e1C_qez8RPI/VcILl6fD7CI/AAAAAAAAAKI/-R4cgBEacrI/s1600/groups2.png>

>>> but unfortunatelyit doesn't using effectively. because i think. most
>>> messages send and replied vie e-mail.
>>>

>>> it would be nice to have the following features in 'new forum' or
>>> whatever.
>>> 1. transfer or copy all google groups messages to new forum.