Hello!

I'm starting a new project I plan to work on over the next six months, and
I originally planned to use web2py in conjunction with other frameworks to
accomplish my goal. I've been told that this project is not possible with
web2py, and I wanted to get an opinion from someone who has worked with it
before I look into switching technologies. Here is my original post from
Reddit detailing the scope of my project, and my original question:

I'm in the early phase of a project I hope to spend the next six months