Massimo thank you very much for your answer. I have one more question a bit
out of the topic.
Is it a way to increase web2py efficiency when it is used only for database
transactions and user authorization? I don't use web2py html helpers,
forms, views processing etc. Complete GUI of my app is created in
javascript and calls web2py asynchronously just to get some data as json.
In these conditions is it a part of web2py which could be "turned off" eg.
by removing imports of unnecessary modules or by setting variables? So far
the speed the server responses is very good but soon I'll have much bigger
load and just want to be sure that server side process is as
straightforward as it can be.
Przemek