OMG, Is this normal?????
i got chills telling me it had something to do with the *For Loop*, played
around with the LBs and UBs and the following worked:
* for i in range(-1, (len(getcourseids)-1)):*
* c = db.item.id==getcourseids[i].item_id*
Now i'm puzzled as to why give a lower bound of -1 for the range, will this
keep on working or my code could later crash???? I put it under a *Try..Except
* block though..please help if there's a safer alternative, this is new to
me and sort of contradicts what i know of starting from 0.
On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 7:59:27 PM UTC+2, Meinolf wrote:
> Hi There,
> When i test the code below, for a list that is supposed to have multiple
> items, i only get one result for the last item, did i miss something in the
> for loop or anywhere else?
> for i in range(0, (len(getcourseids)-1)):
> c = db.item.id==getcourseids[i].item_id
> Any help will be appreciated.
- http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
- http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
- https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.