On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 3:56:34 AM UTC-4, Jaimee S wrote:

> I didn't figure exactly what I wanted, but I just added a require in the
> model that limits the width and height

Only do that if you want to reject uploads of larger images. If you just
want to set a maximum size for an image display in the web page, you can
use CSS:

http://jsfiddle.net/antb03/zdg5fpfb/

Note, if the uploaded images are *much* larger than the size you ultimately
want to display, you could (a) reject uploads of larger images (as you are
doing now with your validator) or (b) implement an image resizing process
on the server (a bit more complicated).

Anthony