On Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 5:20:22 AM UTC-5, Pierre wrote:

> It takes some javascript to make Anthony's solution work:
> [form1.element(_name=f.name).update(_disabled=True) for f in rofields]

Note, I was just showing how to simplify some existing code there, but good
point. In the alternative solution I proposed using the field's "widget"
attribute, I switched to the "readonly" attribute, which does send back the
value when the form is posted, so no Javascript necessary in that case (of
course "readonly" could be used in place of "disabled" in the above
solution as well).

Anthony