> I see that there is a 'title' key in the list_vars, but those vars are
> related to urllib.

list_vars is a local variable within web2py's URL() function -- it contains
the keys/values passed in via the "vars" argument. So somewhere there must
be a call to URL() with those values. Are you saying that none of the
keys/values shown in that "query" argument to urllib.urlencode look like
they are related to your app?

> I mean, how do they arrive as keys to that function? I can't figure it out.
> In the ticket details, when I click the "code" button related to my view,
> it shows an empty space:

Maybe try running a non-compiled version of the app and see if you get a
code listing. Are there any calls to the URL() function anywhere in that
view? Note, you should also look in any views that it extends or includes,
as the compiled view includes the complete constructed view, with all
extends and includes.

Anthony