Sorry for the delay on this, I wanted to make a second full review.
I confirm that there is no call to URL() in my code that uses vars argument
with a 'title' key. I checked all the included and extended files.
However, I have these lines to point out, because they seem a bit
"suspicious" to me, but I don't know, just in case you see something:

This is a login button, present in the layout, so it's in every page:

vars={'_next': URL(args=request.args if 'l' in request.args else
request.args + ['l'], vars=request.get_vars, host=True) or ''})}}">LOGIN</a>

The url of the login button uses the vars argument to pass the "_next" key.
The _next key contains the current url (with current request.args and
request.get_vars).

This is some javascript, to redirect to an url that, again, passes the
_next key with the current url:

var full_url = location.protocol + "//" + window.location.hostname +
location.pathname;
window.location = "{{=URL('contenido', 'editar',
host=CONFIG.dominio_panel)}}" + "/" + contenido + "?_next=" + full_url;

About running non-compiled: the problem is that I have around 120 instances
of this app running, and running them compiled is crucial for performance,
I cannot run all of them non-compiled.
However I will try to run a couple of instances non-compiled, to see if the
error ticket says something else.

As usual, thanks a lot for the help!
I'll post again when I have news.

Regards,