I posted this:

routers = dict(
    BASE = dict(
        default_application='MyApp',
    )

 into routes.py that i created in Applications/web2py/. I changed MyApp to
the name of my app and i also am hosted on python anywhere. i saved the
file and reloaded my domain bye pressing the green button that's located on
the web tab. Init was still the first app the popped up. Should i delete
routes.example.py?

What am i doing wrong?