I am experiencing a peculiar issue with smartgrid and grid.  I have web2py
installed on Apache/2.2.15 (Red Hat)  and everything works as it supposed
to with respect to disabling export options:

title_grid = SQLFORM.smartgrid(db.title, linked_tables = ['title_archive'],
links=title_links, editable= dict(title=True, title_archive=False),
deletable= dict(title=True, title_archive=False), create= dict(title=True,
title_archive=False), user_signature=True, details=False, showbuttontext=
True, paginate=30, maxtextlengths={'title.f_title_desc':50}, exportclasses=
dict(csv_with_hidden_cols=False, xml=False, html=False, tsv_with_hidden_cols
=False, json=False), orderby=orderby, divider="ยป", formname='title_grid')

Here's a screenshot of it:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-E4FqHtJL7Jk/WThjRKOnGWI/AAAAAAAAFqg/a7DBs62vjpElZ5Xa1G_JCHh1zy1L27LlQCLcB/s1600/linux_grid.png>
However, when the same exact application is installed on web2py
2.14.5-stable+timestamp.2016.04.14.03.26.16
(Running on Microsoft-IIS/8.5, Python 2.7.10)   I get the full Export
option regardless of the disabled options:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-AGmkX7O7YN8/WThkMpayLUI/AAAAAAAAFqo/OBJjPMprmewhZr0v23hKhbk9LOjNS_migCLcB/s1600/msserver_grid.png>

Is there something I am missing or something can be done to enable control
over Export options? Thanks!!!