That's the thing! There's no difference in my code, apart from connecting to
different database. Controller and view are exactly the same. Same behavior is
exhibited by all other controllers/views (about 10 in total).
I am not saying that there's an error in framework. Apps created on Win Server
installation of web2py hide unneeded export options just fine.
It's just this app that was originally done on Linux, 2.13 web2py, 2.6 python;
when packed and installed on Win Server running web2py does not respond to
disabling selected export options.

I am at a loss how to even debig this problem?! 🤷🏼