*Re:  Firebird*

I just tested this version of web2py and I noticed a problem.  See the new
authapi.py,  line 452:

rows = self.db(self.table_group().role == role).select()

The* new code* produces this SQL:
SELECT "auth_group"."id", "auth_group"."role", "auth_group"."description"
FROM "auth_group" WHERE ("auth_group"."role" = 'admin')

The *old code* in tools.py produced this:
SELECT  auth_group.id, auth_group.role, auth_group.description FROM
auth_group WHERE (auth_group.role = 'admin')

*So what's the problem?*
Firebird,  by default,  creates all entity names in uppercase.  This is not
usually a problem because the SQL is interpreted as case-insensitive.
However,  when the names are quoted,  they become case-sensitive and
therefore the new code doesn't work.

*The solution for Firebird?*
Either,  uppercase the entity names before they are quoted,  or dispense
with the quotes (as in the old code).