Hello, I have Pycharm 2017.2 (Professional version).

And autocompletion and Parameter info (ctrl+p) does not work out of the box
for my project.

But, when I install pyDAL package on my project interpreter options, and it
starts to work (see attached screenshot).

This is not the right way: using pydal as a separate package; this causes
troubles. For example, 2.15.3 web2py crashing on start if pyDAL is
installed to my venv as additional package.

What can I do to make autocompletion and parameter info usable?