Hi,

I am new user to web2py and I copied repo from an existing project from
AWS. With following settings I need to make it work on local server so I
can make few changes but I am stuck at database error. Please guide me as I
have little knowledge about how to drop tables and make it work.

if not request.env.web2py_runtime_gae:
    # ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    # if NOT running on Google App Engine use SQLite or other DB
    # ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    db = DAL(myconf.get('db.'+myconf.get('db.mode')+'_uri'),
             pool_size=myconf.get('db.pool_size'),
             migrate=myconf.get('db.migrate'),
             migrate_enabled=myconf.get('db.migrate_enabled'),
             fake_migrate_all=myconf.get('db.fake_migrate_all'),
             check_reserved=['all'])
else:

    #db = DAL('google:datastore+ndb')
    db = DAL('sqlite://storage.sqlite', pool_size=1, check_reserved=['all'],
migrate=False)
    session.connect(request, response, db=db)

Error I get from these settings on local server is:

<class 'gluon.contrib.pg8000.ProgrammingError'>(('ERROR', '42P07',
'relation "auth_user" already exists'))

Please advise.