So to use psycopg2 I just need to install postgres and use adaptor like:

db = DAL('postgres://storage', pool_size=1, check_reserved=['all'],
migrate=False)

If I create a db with the user and db name with "storage" would it work
like this?

Please advise because this is the first time I will be doing this.

Regards,
Shazia

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 3:44 PM, Richard Vézina <ml.richard.vez...@gmail.com