I'm upgrading from 2.14.6 to 2.15.4 and I had the same problem.

But fortunately there seems to be a simple solution - just reload the app
using the green button on the Web tab on your PythonAnywhere Dashboard.
There is more on this at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/web2py/4HN02rTVfyQ but I didn't
need to do anything else besides reload the app.