Hi there, sorry to bother again, I have some additional info that could
help.

The problem happened again, exactly the same as the other times.
But this time an error ticket was created with this traceback:

   -

   Traceback (most recent call last):
     File "/var/www/medios/gluon/main.py", line 463, in wsgibase
       session._try_store_in_db(request, response)
     File "/var/www/medios/gluon/globals.py", line 1152, in _try_store_in_db
       if not table._db(table.id == record_id).update(**dd):
     File "/var/www/medios/gluon/packages/dal/pydal/objects.py", line 2117, in
update
       ret = db._adapter.update("%s" % table._tablename,self.query,fields)
     File "/var/www/medios/gluon/packages/dal/pydal/adapters/base.py", line
988, in update
       raise e
   DatabaseError: query_wait_timeout
       before or while processing the request.

Could this indicate that for some reason web2py is failing to store the
session?
Or could it still be that a deadlock in my app code is producing this error?