On Monday, January 14, 2019 at 4:04:08 AM UTC-8, Lisandro wrote:

> I've seeing this for a while now, but I can't figure out why it happens.
>
> I have several tasks (around 150) that run once per day (at different
> hours, maybe some of them run simultaneously).
> They always run successfully with no problems. However, once every time,
> one of them fail with this traceback:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last): File
> "/var/www/medios/gluon/scheduler.py", line 481, in executor
> extra_request={'is_scheduler': True}) File
> "/var/www/medios/gluon/shell.py", line 175, in env sys.exit(1) SystemExit: 1
>

> Other times it fails with this traceback:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last): File
> "/var/www/medios/gluon/scheduler.py", line 501, in executor result =
> dumps(_function(*args, **vars)) File "applications/thetimes/compiled/
> models.db.py", line 517, in newsletter File
> "applications/thetimes/modules/globales.py", line 1008, in
> enviar_newsletter sleep(1+throttle_count*3) File
> "/var/www/medios/gluon/scheduler.py", line 901, in
> signal.signal(signal.SIGTERM, lambda signum, stack_frame: sys.exit(1))
> SystemExit: 1
>

> It doesn't happen very often, but still I would like to know if there is
> something in my code that I should fix, or is something related to the
> scheduler itself.
> Any observation or suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks!

.
Mine mostly look like

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Dave\web2py_win\web2py_win
2.14.6\web2py\gluon\scheduler.py", line 313, in executor
    result = dumps(_function(*args, **vars))
  File "applications\badlist\models\scheduler.py", line 6, in mp_fetch
    bin=fetch(url)
NameError: global name 'fetch' is not defined

where the scheduler clearly is just wrapping the error.   The traceback
shows up in the scheduler_run table.

So I guess I'm not much help, except by negative example.

/dps