Thank you all you guys for the help.
I've found an inconsistence in my own code. I have a scheduled task that
checks all the other tasks of the scheduler and sends me an email if
something failed or timed out. The email includes the error traceback, but
an error is making the function to include an incorrect traceback, so
that's where my confusion came. Sorry for the bother, I think it's working
as it is supposed to.

To answer Dave's question: new apps are installed around 5 times per day.
Also, once per week a bunch of apps are removed. This process works
smoothly (I use uwsgi chain reload to avoid any issues).

Thanks again!