On Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 4:56:18 AM UTC-8, perakoj...@gmail.com
wrote:

> You can take any bootstrap html template and use it as layout. You just
> need to modify it a bit.
> Here's one
> <https://themeforest.net/item/goodway-multipurpose-business-template/11256908>
>
> template that I implemented into this webpage <http://www.panon.rs/>. And
> here's another web template
> <https://codecanyon.net/item/wireless-minimalist-bootstrap-ui-kit/10498551>
> that I'm using on this webpage <https://sshreach.me/init/default/index>.
> Of course, basic knowledge of html and css is needed.

Ha!  I had fun just trying to modify the background color while using the
default template.  Putting a style section for background in layout.html
didn't seem to work, even with bang-important.  It looks like I finally
found the hex setting in [...]\static\css\bootstrap.min.css and hacked
that.  And of course, that leaves me with other colors not coordinated
carefully.  (The textbox background is still white, for instance, and some
things are in low contrast to the new background)

(Done because this application is something I use at home, and mostly when
I should be asleep instead of sitting at the computer.  I changed to a
brownish background (#886040) to reduce the blue-light issue.)

/dps