Hello Massimo,

I've understood, that py4web is the future. But I have one important
question: Will web2py further maintained? And how long will it be
maintained? I'm asking, because I've developed an application on web2py and
I need to plan when it has to be migrated/re-implemented. And what do you
think will be a factor (e.g. in percentage of the original implementation
effort) to switch an application from web2py to py4web?

Thanks in advance for a short answer!

Best regards
Clemens