Hello Massimo,

at first I want to give you a thousands thanks for creating and promoting
web2py! I've learnt a lot from your Vimeo tutorials 5 years ago and was
able to built helpful internal web based tools for non-profit organisations
or choirs without great effort. With other words: I really appreciate
web2py and the work of this community.

I understand, that the development of py4web is a necessary move and I
really hope that I'm able to move my apps to the next level of web
frameworks with your help. :-)