I have one application (called base) in which I define all the tables
for three other applications. In the three applications I use the same
db.py file. In these db.py files I set migrate=False on all tables.

One of these applications is a CMS, in which I enabled Authorization
and Authentication. This creates the .table files for auth_event,
auth- group, auth_membership, auth_permission and auth_user in the
databases folder of the cms application, all the .table files for the
other
tables are in the databases folder of the base application.

Today I defined four more tables in the base application's db.py file,
and copied and paste them to the db.py files of the other
applications, and set migrate=False on these tables. After saving the
db.py file of the CMS application I got the following error when I go
to the database administration:

ProgrammingError: relation "auth_user" already exists

Does this mean I cannot make changes to the db.py file in which
Authorization and Authentication are enabled? i.e. I can only save the
db.py file once.

Kind regards,

Annet.