Massimo,

Yes, that would solve the problem, but I do have data in the auth_xxx
tables. I had hoped there would be a more robust solution. Isn't it
possible to define the auth_event, auth- group, auth_membership,
auth_permission and auth_user in db.py just like I define all the
other tables, and after the tables have been created set their
migrates to migrate=False. I mean to not use auth.define_tables() to
create the tables. In that case the auth_xxx tables are created once,
and longer touched when I edit the db.py file.

Kind regards,

Annet.