Thanks for the quick response and fix. But one more comment when
talking about doctest. You current doctest cases does not qualified to
catch the bug. You need to design cases for critical point. Besides,
you need not use "print" in doctest.

For example, the current trunk:

        >>> v = IS_DATE_IN_RANGE(minimum=datetime.date(2008,1,1), \
                                 maximum=datetime.date(2009,12,31), \
                                 format="%m/%d/
%Y",error_message="oops")

        >>> print v('03/03/2008')
        (datetime.date(2008, 3, 3), None)

I would suggest:

        >>> v = IS_DATE_IN_RANGE(minimum=datetime.date(2008,1,1), \
                                 maximum=datetime.date(2009,12,31), \
                                 format="%m/%d/
%Y",error_message="oops")

        >>> v('1/01/2008')
        (datetime.date(2008, 1, 1), None)

Might not be considered as a big deal, although. Just my $0.02

Regards,
Iceberg