I am working in a cms *blog style* the idea is to be simple, ready to
work, looking professional, and use ajax and effect in admin panel at
least. You can see here: http://code.google.com/p/instant-press/ It is
in developing state but many things are working. I am working on it in
the last 2 or 3 weeks. All the ideas, bugs and others comments are
welcome. Here where I work Iam prommoting web2py.

Can admin users.
Can admin articles.
Can admin comments.
Can admin categories.