I believe that a simple helper, to be called in any view or controller is
enought, imagine:

{{extend 'layout.html'}}

{{SEO(title='My Product view',

     keywords='phones,calls,smartphone',

     description='This is a phone seller site made with web2py',

     author='me',

     sitemap=['/products/categories/phones']

}}

<h1 id="">Choose your phone</h1>

Another important thing is the page slug, even if the action is called
e.g: "showproduct" and that expect an product id for a product named
"XPTO smartphone", then
"/showprodict/id" needs to be accessible by "/showproduct/xpto-smartphone"
but it is a database design matter, I dont know how web2py could help with that.

video about SEO:
http://www.mahalo.com/how-to-seo-your-website

--

http://rochacbruno.com.br