Frankly, DAL is the only thing that kept me from really digging into
web2py. I just cannot wrap my brain around it. Could be some
malfunction on my part, but still. I'm much happier typing away SQL or
having wrapper functions that work almost as if you're typing SQL. The
perfect thing for me was web.py's web.db. :)

--
Branko Vukelić

bg.bra...@gmail.com
stu...@brankovukelic.com