I`d like to thank the web2py forum members  THANKS for all you
assistance... finally im finished my course usuing web2py and this
forum added me in so many ways..... what I found very funny was that
at the beginning of my web course when my lecturer told us(my class
and I) that we would be using a framework called "Web2py" I was not
the very enthused..  and believe me when I tell you that half of the
semester was crazy.. no one wanted to learn the framework because it
was so hard and according to the majority they didn't understand
it(in my opinion prob because most of us never worked with a framework
and also because we were so reluctant to change our work methods). It
got to the point where people were blaming their failure on Web2py. Up
till now ,with my last 2 assignments , Web2py was the reason why they
could not complete it.. I must admit though, I hated the framework
when i started. It was the first course that I literally had no clue
as to what I was doing(meaning I also blamed Web2py). Now my my.. to
my surprise,  I am doing what i could not fathom at the beginning of
the semester.. I definitely  have learnt to appreciate Web2py.. it has
taught me far more than I expected... and my classmates (the ones that
have woken up to change) have realized  and has openly expressed that
as well.. So again thank you all for all your efforts to assist!!

Special thanks to Massimo Di Pierro..(smiles)

Thanks a million to all

~~~~Live Laugh Love || Strength, Courage and Wisdom ~~~~

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.
 Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with
talent.
 Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
 Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
 Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of
the human race”