I installed 1.96.3 on webfaction and doesn't run (zip downloaded directly
from web 1 minute ago):

[danto@web184 ~]$ python2.7 web2py/web2py.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "web2py/web2py.py", line 16, in <module>
    import gluon.widget
  File "/home/danto/web2py/gluon/__init__.py", line 15, in <module>
    from globals import current
  File "/home/danto/web2py/gluon/globals.py", line 21, in <module>
    from html import xmlescape, TABLE, TR, PRE
  File "/home/danto/web2py/gluon/html.py", line 29, in <module>
    from utils import web2py_uuid, hmac_hash
  File "/home/danto/web2py/gluon/utils.py", line 98, in <module>
    ctokens = initialize_urandom()
  File "/home/danto/web2py/gluon/utils.py", line 93, in initialize_urandom
    logging.warn(
NameError: global name 'logging' is not defined