2011/6/4 Pepe Araya <pepea...@gmail.com>

> did you installed it with the webfaction's script?

they (webfaction) already installed web2py for me when I first sign on with
their service. probably using their script. later I was upgrading from the
web interface and then restarting apache from ssh without problem until I
upgraded to 1.96.1 fom 1.95.1
recently I just tried logging in through ssh and doing same things I do
web2py folder inside webapps to web2py-bkp and replacing it with a fresh
web2py wgeted from web2py.com and as I said, cannot access the password file
(the old install also said the same).