On , Anthony <abasta...@gmail.com> wrote:
Do you have an app to reproduce the problem? I created an app named "Castalia" (note the capitalization) with a module /modules/selfgroup/castalia/config.py, which I think is the same structure and naming as Alessandro's app. In a controller action, I then did:

from selfgroup.castalia import config

and it seems to work fine, though I believe Alessandro was getting an import error at that point. But maybe I'm missing something.

I think we should ask him to make a small test app for us that demonstrates the problem. Else we're guessing.