On Thursday, June 9, 2011 10:29:40 AM UTC-4, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:

> It works for you because of the temporary fix (ignore capitalization).
> What Pierre and Caleb are saying is that it should NOT work if you get
> capitalization wrong.

No, I'm testing with 1.96.3, which is before the fix. And for me it does
fail if I get the capitalization wrong. However, it does not fail for me if
I simply capitalize the name of the application folder (I do not explicitly
include the application folder in the import statement -- the web2py
importer handles that, and appears to get it right, at least for me).

Anthony