Its true that there are existing python versions 2.6, 2.7.x but what I
would like is Web2py support for Python 3.
Reasons:
1. We should provide early support for Python 3 (regardless of what
wsgi standard it will provide) because it may trigger a lot of python
users to adopt Web2py as it might be the ONLY Full Stack Framework
that will be supporting Python 3
2. Python 3.x is the future of Python (I see this to be very true)
Eventually we would all be using Python 3.x in our production
systems.
3. Lets progress rather than remaining stagnant with existing versions
of Python only. I mean Why Not the latest Python ??

Cheers, Rahul D