I didn't.

But by doing the authentication manually (that is, in an interactive shell),
I was able to connect to linked in.  I realized that I wouldn't be able to
get the information that I wanted though (email address - never provided by
linkedin!), so I gave up.

But the web2py linked-in auth is broken, as far as I can tell.

The same thing with facebook.  I think there are some steps that are just
missing in the web2py implementation.   I have a simple script that works
with facebook auth (I can get all the info from a person and their graph on
facebook) -- but I don't know how to integrate that with the web2py auth.

If you, or anyone else, wants my facebook login script, I can post it.

Luis.