> I'm picking out a framework to use for freelance web development. Does anyone use web2py in that sort of situation? How does it fare? Do you find anything particularly limiting or particularly easy? How do clients respond when you tell them you're building the site in Python (not PHP), and that you're building it in one of the less-common frameworks?

The first project I was in was supposed to be done in Drupal (PHP). Guy in charge of the project changed to web2py for some reason unknown to me. I think the change was good, but it was a little bit hard to tell the customer about the change without asking first.

After that I havn´t discussed the framework with customers, so far no one has been intrested in the it.

Kenneth