Yota Ichino,

Thanks for your prompt response! It looks working well.

Another big issue. How to upgrade to the latest web2py (when
available)? Every time I do a git import in fluxflex panel, with or
WITHOUT checking "Run initialize scripts for setting up the project",
ends up with my whole web2py project being completely reset. My
manually uploaded web2py apps and their data will be lost.

I've read the doc [1] by the help of Google Translate, but still can
not figure out how to trigger the "deploy-only" mode.

By the way, problems raised on Fluxflex's support forum [2] never got
answered. Not a good service standard I expected. (Shrug.)

[1] http://jp.doc.fluxflex.com/settoappumodotodepuroimodo
[2] http://getsatisfaction.com/fluxflex

Regards,
Ray