On Aug 24, 10:53 pm, JmiXIII <sylvn.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does'nt it work with the upgrade button of the admin page ?

Hi JimXIII,

Thanks for reminding me about the web2py's builtin ugrade button. It
should work, unless there will be so weird "post limit" prevent us to
do so. (http://groups.google.com/group/web2py/browse_frm/thread/
8ccb23cb0fad2e04)

Things might become more complicated if our project on fluxflex
autoscale-able (https://www.fluxflex.com/about#auto-scaling). Does the
upgrade on one cluster automatically broadcast to other clusters?

We will see. Meanwhile, I still consider fluxflex support for web2py
is limited.

Regards,
Ray