>     forms = []
>     flag = 0
>     for i in rows:

Python tip -- instead of the above, try:

for flag, i in enumerate(rows):

>         forms.append(SQLFORM(db[request.args(0)], i[request.args(0)].id))

It looks like your rows are actually the result of a multi-table join, so
you might need to use SQLFORM.factory --
see http://web2py.com/book/default/chapter/07#One-form-for-multiple-tables.

> {{for i in range(0,len(forms)):}}
> {{=forms[i]}}

Another Python tip:

{{for form in forms:}}
{{=form}}

> I am confuse and I am not sure if my controller can works independently
> with each form embeded into forms the way I wrote my controller function...
> What's the way you were telling me to do??

At this point, I'm a bit confused too. :-)  Maybe consider putting each
form in a separate LOAD component -- see
http://web2py.com/book/default/chapter/13#Components.

> PS.: Is there any way I can make a multiple lines update with SQLFORM or
> .grid or .smartgrid??

I don't think so.

Anthony