Daniel Aguayo Catalán escribió:
Alan Etkin escribió:
datepart,timepart=val.split(" ")ValueError:need more than1value to unpack
It looks like convert_timestamp() in pysqlite2.dbapi2 is expecting a
date+time object and receives a date, isn't it?
Hi, I forgot to say that the problem exists even if I try to insert a request.now value.

If I try to insert a datetime.datetime.now() object the same problem doesn't show, but then the 'update_or_insert' function see it as a new entry, doing always an insert
in fact, seems that, as you said, convert_timestamp() is always expecting date+time object, not just one of them and "update_or_insert" method uses that for knowing when to update or insert.

seems that I can't rely on this method for update_or_insert only based on the date and need to try-except a db.table.update, or there's another way?