I'm not sure how much my opinion matters here, but a lot of times, I am not
allowed to touch GPL code, especially AGPL code for a business project. The
legal department avoids (A)GPL like the plague. There are just too many
gotchas with it, whether real or imaginary. They much prefer I use MIT or
BSD, and have started to come around to LGPL. But there is no way they will
let me use anything more restrictive. Our legal department can't be the
only one in the corporate world that feels the same way.

So if you want real businesses to touch code, it has to be LGPL or better
(less restrictive). I believe this was one of the reasons web2py is using
LGPL now. But this is your project, and a great one at that! So feel free
to license it however you like, just be aware of the adoption issues.