Of course I have interess for all what can improve internalization, because
at this time it is not very clever.

Current problems:

1) No data  from where (in sources) the current string is. It would be nice
to have inforrmation like "web2py core", "instantpress", "plugin xxx", "my
application yyy". So it could be possible delate selected entries, copy
selected entries to new application and so on.

2) If original developer changes a little the original text, earlier texts
remain in the language table, but no longer in sources. So there is
additional work when translating something what isn't longer in the
sources. Some script, which can run over the language tables and mark
records (=texts) no longer in sources would be nice.

3) One word in original language can have to different translations in
other language, So something like "Edit//1", "Edit//2" which in original
language displays as "Edit", but in target language can have 2 different
texts would be nice.

However, this is more for core developers...