On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 8:08 PM, Richard Galka <richard.ga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A couple minor points with the admin pages and the new debugging section:
>
> In the Admin -> Debug -> breakpoints -> Add breakpoints section, if the
> current application has long directory & file names then the table's hints
> run off the page.

Something similar occurs when you catch an exception (debug
interaction page, right pane).
Maybe wrapping long filenames could be done with css.

I've uploaded some screenshots at the issue:

http://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/detail?id=666

If anyone can send a css patch or a better form/layout, it would be
appreciated.

> I think it may be pertinent to identify that in the above section, only
> breakpoints set through the web editor are identified. (IE: direct file edit
> adding breakpoints work, but are not identified in the 'breakpoints'
> section).

That's correct,  set_trace is not a real breakpoint, it just forces
the debugger to stop at that line.
Maybe the tip should be changed from "programatically setting
breakpoint using..." to something better.

Best regards,

Mariano Reingart
http://www.sistemasagiles.com.ar
http://reingart.blogspot.com