Movu.ca is a general purpose CMS with focus on social network features (as
likes, shares, users and connections...)

By now Movu.ca is in Alpha release, there are a lot of work to be done and
some areas to improve, but now it is a nice base to start any development
which needs social+CMS features.

Examples:

You can build e-commerce apps:
http://movu.ca/demo/article/show/16/web2py-shirt

You can build cook recipe website:
http://movu.ca/demo/article/show/14/avocado-tomato-chirashi-sushi

And you can have a general purpose network as www.web2pyslices.com

The only great feature by now is the ability to extend the content types by
the way movu.ca datamodels are developed:
http://movu.ca/demo/article/show/1/how-to-create-content-types-in-movuca-cms

But it needs more! a playable admin interface, an install process, more
themes!

Only needs more contributors!

--

Bruno Rocha